Scarves are a versatile accessory that you can use in many different ways. Most of the time we don't know what to do with our scarves and we end up just tying it around the neck and call it a day. Well ladies, it is time to get out of this boring habit and to try some new styles!
Here are some of our favorites...
- You can add more color and style to your plain longsleeve shirts.
|On this model, we have our Cutloose 3/4 Sleeve Tuck Front Tee (which we have in several other colors) with the Vivante Printed Silk Scarf.|
- Wear a casual skirt and tee during the warm days and add a splash of color with one of our floral scarves.
|On this model, we have our Cutloose Cargo Skirt paired with the Vivante Vintage Floral Scarf.|
- One of Apparel Valley's favorite spring outfits is to wear a light summer dress and accessorize it with a scarf and a light jacket. Reese Witherspoon is a big scarf person and we found this one everyday look a perfect example of this style.
- Another creative way to wear scarves is to use jewelry in tying the scarf. You can use scarf rings, brooches, and pins to hold and decorate the scarf.
- Scarves don't just belong to the neck, you can also use them as a belt to accessorize your dresses, skirts, and pants. It is flattering to every woman's figure when you tie it across the waist on a simple dress like Anne Hathaway did here.
We found this fun little video helpful on how to fashionably tie a scarf.
This is just a few of many different looks you can achieve with our selection of Vivante scarves. Now it is time to spring for some color!